A look inside Rose Gate Bridal
What to expect on your 1st Visit?
- Call ahead to be sure you have the time and attention needed for your selection.
- Bring along a close family member or friend… not everyone you know (too many opinions will cause you problems).
- Wear appropriate undergarments like a strapless bra and white or nude underwear.
- PLEASE leave small children, (under 8) at home so you can focus on your special day.
- Plan to make a deposit on your dress so you can be assured it’s there for your day! Bridesmaids will need at least 1/2 down to order!
- Bring in pictures and thoughts of the “type” of wedding you imagine…casual, elegant etc..
- Have a budget in mind and remember today gowns average cost is over $1,400.00, ( per “The Knot” survey). We try very hard to keep the quality of our gowns high, yet affordable!
- Remember most gowns will need alteration work for a bustle & hem. Most large shops average $400!
- Allow 4-6 months to order any gowns, bridesmaids or mother’s to allow for any problems and to ensure time for alterations!
- Allow at least 1-2 hours to try on any gowns. After hour appointments have a $25.00 fitting fee, which will be taken off your purchase!
- Don’t plan to shop online and get the same exceptional service and quality gowns as our shop offers!
- Remember you want your wedding day to be exceptional! Don’t settle for CHEAP imitations!
- We will help you find the dress of your dreams at Rose Gate Bridal! Come see why we are different!